UA-48009635-1 UA-48009635-1

Friday, October 19, 2012

I'm With the DJ

Gracious, this blog needs levity -- and quick!


Missing children, drug deals, woe is me. And I promise you that's not even close to how it feels here these days. Fun is in the air! This week we've been enjoying visits from Virginia friends, a late night w/some of my favorite West Springfield Spartans, beautiful fall weather, horse riding in Hyde Park, Big Sister being the Queen in her class assembly, the approaching end of half term, and today, a big infusion of American candy graces our kitchen!


After all the fanfare, this weekend calls for great music and lots of R&R.  I've got both coming in short order but will have to wait until later in the weekend to fill in all the details.  You see, the Mister (fresh off a week in Tulsa! and an overnight flight!) is on tap to be the dj at tonight's school disco.

Oh, the school disco. You'd love it. It promises to be a packed house of little people and parents grooving in the school hall. And there will be tables of Pimms, wine, and loads of food. It is all different here.

So, more soon, friends!  I'm off to (or really, back again) Our Sweet School.  I'll be shamelessly flirting with the dj all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment