UA-48009635-1 UA-48009635-1

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Baby Sister's Perfect Day

I know I'm still telling about our great long weekend in reverse but these pictures from Monday are too dear not to share right away. With the big kids at school and my mother encouraging me to run out without my crew, Baby Sister had her perfect day home with grandparents. It began in grand style, playing trains and Barbies,


getting a manicure,


wearing "Gigi slippers" with the actual Gigi,


and snuggling up on the couch to watch "Bugs Bunny" instead of taking a nap.


All of this fun allowed me to sprint off for solo adventures. It was lovely to drop into a salon, in and out of my favorite spots on the Marylebone High Street, and even the post office and Waitrose alone. But I spent much of my time saying "excuse us" to people out of habit and explaining where Baby Sister was to her many neighborhood fans.

As you can see, she was home having a real treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment